Join a great company and enjoy your career.
We’re always looking for great employees here at Regional Auto Center. Browse our openings below to see if there is a position that best fits your expertise. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, it doesn’t mean we don’t want to hear from you. Feel free to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will keep your information on file, and give you a call if something becomes available. We look forward to meeting you!
Our current open positions:
AUTO BODY COLLISION ESTIMATOR
Provide World Class Customer Service Experience to all customers on the phone, in person, and throughout the entire repair process. Serve as the primary point of contact for the customer throughout the repair process, from the point of drop-off through the delivery of the completed vehicle. Responsible for coordinating communications with all other (internal & external) stakeholders for the repair.
- Estimate all drive in appointments.
- Complete process review with customer.
- Repair Orders: All files are opened with DRP compliance, including obtaining proper authorizations.
- Prepare and complete proper paperwork for final customer packet prior to vehicle delivery (DRP, final invoice).
- Post repair plan documentation online (AutoWatch).
- Provide post repair plan communication including all vehicle status updates.
- Total loss administration.
- Comply with all safety rules, guidelines and standards.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring a world class customer service experience.
- Final QC, including test drive, if needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of DRP programs.
- Working estimating knowledge, including systems.
- Strong sales orientation.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be eligible for coverage under company insurance policy.
- Must be able to satisfactorily complete a criminal background check.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others – verbal and written.
- Ability to read and understand instructions, written estimates and work orders.
- Organization and multi-tasking skills, good time management and adapt easily to fast-paced environment.
- Personable, friendly demeanor with “World Class” customer service approach.
- Well groomed, professional appearance.
- Must be able to sit and stand for extended periods of time during the estimating and disassembly process.
- Must be able to walk, bend, push/pull, stoop, kneel, and/or crouch frequently.
- Regularly exposed to work near mechanical parts.
- Occasionally exposed to fumes, airborne particles, and/or caustic chemicals.
- Moderate noise levels in this working environment.
- Occasionally exposed to hot, cold, wet or humid conditions.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Entry level and up.
- 3 years of related work experience preferred.
AUTO BODY COLLISION REPAIR TECHNICIAN
- Plan work procedures and follow the work order for all operations listed.
- Assist Estimators to access damage to vehicles prior to repair.
- Tear down vehicles immediately after it is assigned and compare damage to the estimate.
- Insure that all needed repairs are identified so that repair time can be minimized.
- Repair damaged body and fenders by hammering out or filling in dents and welding broken parts, insuring all gaps and fits are to industry standards.
- Remove upholstery, accessories, electrical, hydraulic window and seat operating equipment, and trim to gain access to damaged areas of the vehicle, if needed.
- Store on parts carts and cover to eliminate potential damage.
- Fill depressions with body filler.
- Remove damaged fenders, panels and grills and bolts.
- File, grind, and sand repaired surfaces with 120 grit paper before turning the vehicle over to the Paint Shop.
- Weld replacement parts in position and reassemble after parts are painted, and insure all gaps and fits are to industry standards.
- Perform Quality Assurance check before delivering the vehicle to insure that the repair meets all necessary repair standards.
- Must be at least 18 years of age, and qualify to work for any employer in the United States.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, during the repair of a vehicle.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl.
- Requires clear, close vision.
- Must be able to use hands efficiently in handling vehicle parts.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others in a congenial manner.
- Should be able to read and understand a work order.
- High School Diploma/GED preferred.
- 3-6 years related work experience.
Regional Auto Center, Inc. offers an excellent benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off, and Paid Holidays. Our competitive earnings, training, and positive working environment makes Regional Auto Center, Inc. an ideal place to work.
If you are a motivated individual looking for a challenging and rewarding career, you will find Regional Auto Center, Inc. offers this and more.
Regional Auto Center, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our company does not, and will not, discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.